ELEMENT ART: 3D
A collection of 1200 unique 3D automata NFTs complete with rarity tiers and utility designed to help rug victims.
Element Art is a project that is dedicated to bring both the subjective value of art and objective value of utility together in a constructive way.
These unique creations are all grown from a small cluster of "cells" into organic and inorganic structures. The resulting models are then put through another generative process that applies colors, textures, material properties, and movement to create eye-catching art pieces.
This collection is currently being minted on MonkeyLabs Launchpad! Click the "Mint" button in the navbar to open the mint page.
Each of the 1200 Automata allow access to Rug Victim Reimbursement.
This program is designed to make 3D Automata NFTs more valuable in the hands of rug victims and heal wounds caused by bad-faith actors.
People who possess any of the 1200 can send in rugged Solana NFTs that they minted and receive SOL in return, up to the original mint cost.
We are maintaining a list of rugged Solana projects (link in navbar.) NFTs from these collections can be sent to us in return for periodic SOL reimbursements. This program will be initially funded by 30% of mint and 50% of post mint revenue.
Read more about it on our medium post
- Launch Preliminary Website
- First Collection Debut
- First Collection Minting
- Marketplace Listing
- 3D Collection Debut == December
- Launch New Website
- 3D Presale & Public Minting == February 15th (Delayed due to launchpad changes)
- First Reimbursement Wave == One week post mint
- Second Reimbursement Wave == Two weeks post mint
- Automated Reimbursement == Every second week starting four weeks after mint
- Full 3D model Integration for Desolates and Beyond == March 2022
- Further Automation of Reimbursement Process == March 2022